ANIMAL MEDICAL HOSPITAL AT GLENWOOD
In response to Governor Hogan announcing the end of statewide mask mandate, we are happy to announce updates in our COVID-19 protocols. Please bear with us as we make this new transition.
Starting July 1st, we are allowing you to accompany your pet inside the exam room. Curbside service will continue to be offered for those that wish to remain in their vehicle. We will continue to monitor the COVID cases closely and reevaluate based on the CDC guidelines and future announcements from Governor Hogan.
- Please remain in your vehicle and call when you arrive on the parking lot for ANY reason.
- Medication, food pick-up, grooming, and surgery drop-offs will continue to be curbside only.
When you arrive for your scheduled appointment please remain in your vehicle and give us a call at 410-489-9677. Our reception staff will ask during your check in if you would like to have curbside service or if you would like to come in for your pet’s appointment. Mask are no longer required, but we do recommend that you maintain social distancing.
1. Please arrive to your appointment 5 minutes early, with a charged cell phone.
2. Check in from your car by giving us a call at 410-489-9677. Please include your pet’s name, your last name, and your appointment time.
3. If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, please consider a curbside appointment: a. Within the last two weeks, have you or anyone close to you had close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19? b. Within the last two weeks, have you or anyone close to you had close contact with someone who has returned from international, domestic or high-risk travel such as plane, train, or bus? c. Within the last two weeks, have you tested positive for or been diagnosed with COVID-19? d. You may be asked to remain in your vehicle if you have been exposed in the last 10 days or have been diagnosed.
4. We are offering contactless payment for those that are interested. If you prefer to pay with a credit card over the phone, please let a staff member know.
5. Please remain in your vehicle for a technician or doctor to let you know that we are ready for your pet’s appointment. It is important for your phone to be on and audible at this time, so our staff can contact you.
6. Meet a staff member at the front door when you have been notified that it is time for your pet’s appointment. We are asking that everyone maintain a 6’ distance in order to keep you and our staff safe.
7. Once your appointment is finished a staff member will escort you to the right front desk. A receptionist will go over your invoice and you will be able to make payment at this time. Payment for your pet’s appointment will need to be made prior to leaving our office. Receipts can be emailed or printed out.
8. After you are checked out at the right front desk, a technician will give you any medications or other materials needed before you leave.
We are following guidelines provided by the CDC and local government agencies to ensure that we are offering a safe environment for our staff and clients. Safety is our top priority and that is why we will continue to wear our masks and social distance. As we move forward in this transition, we ask for your patience and understanding. Our Facebook page and website will be updated regularly with any information regarding future changes. Thank you for keeping our staff and community safe.
Small Animal Services:
Equine & Large Animal Services